Saturday, February 16, 2008

Day 43 - Snailing to the South!


I love how Cornell arranges us on these tours around Italy (like the one above, which is a photo of Rosie, our teaching assistant, taken on the tour of Rome). I just wish that the tours are longer in duration so that I can linger and savor the place better. As you can see in our itenerary, it's a pretty fast tour of the south! Way too fast for this snail!

Feb 16 - Pompeii (to see lots and lots of ruins)
Feb 17-18 - Napoli (to see lots and lots of garbages -literally!-)
Feb 19 -20 - Palermo (to see lots of mafias at work, and not recognize any them... and be a 'fesso' -more on that when I get back)

I'm going to miss blogging. I hope you guys are doing well. Take care.
As always, e-mail me and I will e-mail back! =)

No comments: