Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Day 6 - Talk to me and I will buy

I'm a sucker for nice Italians at the market... (and they've probably figured this out long time ago)


LEFT TO RIGHT: Item (price) and their sellers.
Arrabiata pasta spices (3.17 euro) - The guy speaks english. Courteous. Lets me smell the different spices and lets me try them too! Lovely service... with a catch. He is sly. I ask for 100gram and he stuffed almost 300grams! Does he think I'm dumb?
Clementine (2.50 euro) - Decent, semi-aggressive old lady. Seems to remember me now that it's my second time buying vegetable/fruits from her place. It's not cheap.
Limoncello sweets (2.83 euro) - Nice baker. Will help you learn english.
Garlic (50 cents) from the same aggressive old lady. She pronounces her Italian numbers very clearly... because amazingly, I understand.
Face cream (7.45 euro) - meeh.
Coezo Honey (4 euro) - Also, nice seller.He talks to you in Italian/English and tries to explain you things... When the seller is nice, how can you not buy? ... Plus I heard that European honeys are pretty decent. But... that's just an excuse.

No comments: