Monday, October 19, 2009

3mths.l8r

This past three months in Europe felt like a long time.
It must be a wanderlust's dream to be living and working across Europe the way I did, peddling on some green research project.

Many people that I have met during this trip I contacted for the first time by e-mail, and its always exciting to meet them for the very first time. Are they nice? And do I look like what they expected me to be? Excluding my encounter with the rude talking landlord in Sweden... the encounters have been all unbelievably good.

The Dreer award has opened up a chance of a lifetime to travel and work across Europe.

It has been wonderful.

And soon, off to Australia!


(Up) My wonderfully airy and plantly apartment room in Munich.

3 comments:

yin said...

really happy to hear that you're learning and having fun. it is a world of experiences out there that will sustain you even as memory begins to fade.

good luck to the rest of your journey, physical and metaphorical. :)

dwitchofcor said...

i like your room!
esp. the floor, the light, and the plants. and the bed. and the light! :P

sephanie said...

Thanks!