Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Linden tree

On the last week of october, I came back to Switzerland again to say bye to friends and plants of Waedensvil~


Cosmos flowers in the ZHAW garden...


I learnt a new smell while I'm in europe,
the smell of a street...
lined with blooming linden tree.

This tree is molting leaves right now and obviously not having flowers. Before in July though, it had fruits, and almost everyday I am there, we have tea here with Phillip and Simone, while drinking the linden tea (me) and expresso (them). I loved this tree so much that when I see them still in bloom in Sweden... I remembered, and breathed deeeply... oh, the sweet and gentle scent of a linden tree...


View of the Swiss alps from the plane.
Second must visit again place in Europe. After Rome, of course.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That red-head at Wittners, and daisy the dog @ Fytogreen...then the nature of "words" by the person doing the blogging....Stephanie!

Excellent blog, hope you are well.

Thank you for the CD in the post.
Kind Regards,
Erik in Australia