Saturday, September 5, 2009

Augustenstraße 93, Munich

It's been a week since I reached Munich. For most of the time, I have been sick. As a result, I am resting lots at home, my new apartment room at Augustenstraße. I like where I live now. It's only 15 minutes to walk to work, and the street is full of grocery shops. From normal groceries, discounted netto groceries, organic groceries, bath and health products, Asian shop, Bollywood shops. All in all, I pass by 7 groceries, 4 bakeries (and a McDonalds) every morning on the way to the office.


My favorite shop is this one, a second-hand english bookshop that has a generous number of cozy sofas tucked away in its bookish corners~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

let's make something like that at home so we have comfy sofas to sit on and read books.

Dwitchofcor said...

Awww noooo don't be sick!
I want something like that in my room :)