Sunday, May 18, 2008

Day 136 - Going, going, going... Gone!

I've been away, clinging to the dear old Rome that I love and am going to leave soon *sniffels* I just said a lot of long-term goodbyes today. Soon it will be time to say goodbye to this blog too! (Zera: it's a season of goodbye-my-blog isn't it?) I'm going to pick up speed now and hop around Europe for the first time:

17th May - Siena
18th May - Roma / Valencia
19th May - Valencia
20th May - Valencia
21th May - Valencia
22th May - Barcelona
23th May - Barcelona
24th May - Oporto
25th May - Oporto
26th May - Brussels
27th May - Brussels
28th May - Copenhagen
29th May - Copenhagen
30th May - Bologna
31th May - Bologna
1st June - Bologna / Parma
2nd June - Cinque Terre
3rd June - Cinque Terre
4th June - Cinque Terre
5th June - Roma
6th June - Roma / Singapore
7th June - Singapore
8th June - Singapore / Jakarta

Who knows when I will post again... I might post post a ton of picture...or I might post none! until then!

2 comments:

Zeráfiel said...

No more snailing around eh =)

Nan said...

Stephanie!!! Im finally done with everything, Love your pictures... amazing pictures... haha khairul's here in the house, he told me that you are still travelling... Im heading to Boston in a few days, hope everything's going great with you!! Im starting a blog too hahaha, so I wont be too bored in Boston :D